Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Slow Shutter

 This was the first picture I took. I really liked how blurry the bus was in contrast to the in focus buildings behind it.
 For this picture I was trying to make one of the mailboxes more in focus than the other. It kind of worked but I would have liked it more if I had better framing.
For this subject I tried to make the slow shutter design interesting while at the same time capturing the texture of the rocks. This was my first attempt and I would have liked it if there was more of a circle pattern in the middle of the photo
 I liked this picture more than the first one because I thought the pole closer to the middle made the picture look more interesting. I also thought that the circles created by the slow shutter were better in this picture.
 I really liked this picture because of the design in the lines. Even though it is really blurry I like how constant the lines making up the pictures are.
 I really liked this picture because if saw the building that I took a picture of you would still recognize it through the blurry photo. I also liked it because I liked the colors that made up the photo.
 It was really hard to
 This was my favorite picture out of all of them because I really liked how in focus the car was while the rest of the scene was moving. I thought it looked really cool because it almost looks like a car going through a tunnel.
 This picture reminded me of the designs you see in old glass windows. I noticed that when you spun the camera with the slow shutter that you got really cool designs.
I was tryin to focus on the stoplight for the middle of the picture but it was a little off center. I still like how as you get farther away from the center the blurrier the photo gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment