Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Light Painting and Levitation

 I really like this picture because when we took this we were finally able to cover more space with the light. When we first started we didn't realize how much we needed to move the flashlights to create a big block of light.
 I also really liked this picture because the rest of composition of the picture makes you focus in on the light drawing instead of anything else in the background.
 We were trying to draw a heart in this one and it was really hard because you can't really see what you're doing until the picture is taken so drawing a heart was a lot more complicated than it normally is.
 I really liked this picture because we were able to successfully draw a spiral which was really hard because it was really hard to tell where we had already shone the light and sometimes it would just look like a giant circle.
 Taking this picture was really fun because we were trying to experiment with different ways to create unique shapes and for this one we tried moving around instead of staying in one place.
I really like this picture because of all the circles. In this picture we were trying to draw circles and lines and I think the drawing in this picture turned out really well. 
 I really like this picture because it was one of the first one we took and we were still experimenting on how we could get the best levitation picture. I thought that levitation photos are really fun to take because you have to take the picture just at the right moment.
 I thought this picture was really cool because she jumped really high and I really like the pose in this one because we were trying to do everyday things while being in the air to make it more interesting.
 I really like this picture because I think the pose is really funny and she almost looks like a genie. I thought this picture turned out really well because you can't really tell that she's jumping.
 This picture was also one of our first pictures and this was taken right before I hit the ground which I thought was really cool because I'm off the ground but it also looks like it's really windy while I'm standing a little above the pavement.
 I really like this picture because it looks like I'm jumping really high and it barely looks like I'm jumping because the photo turned out really clear.
I really like this picture because it almost looked like someone starting to fly just as they were drinking some water because her legs are pointing downward. I noticed that the more we took the pictures the easier it was to jump at the right height where it was easiest for the person taking the picture to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment