Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Portraits

I really liked this picture because I was trying to practice rule of thirds in portraits because when we did the rule of thirds project I took pictures of landscapes not people and I really liked the way this picture turned out even though it was my first one.
For this picture, I had to take a lot of different photos from different angles because I couldn't tell from the camera which one I liked the best. I noticed that after you take a bunch of picture and put it on a bigger screen you can tell which picture fits in better with the other ones in your series and find the best angle.
This picture was really fun to take because we were laughing about something and I liked how natural her face looked. Instead of looking like a fake smile or fake laugh I liked that she actually looks happy.
I noticed that when I was taking pictures of people, I would take three of four pictures and one would look substantially better than the other ones. I edited this picture a lot because I didn't like the framing of the original picture. I also got rid of the signs on the wall behind him. Even though it looks different from the original I still really like it.
This picture was really fun to take because it was grandparents day and I was showing her how I took portraits. I was making her laugh when I was taking the picture so I think her smile looks more natural.
I really like this picture the way the picture is framed you focus on her eyes and I really like the way she's looking at the thing behind me.
This photo was really fun to take because it was the first rain storm of the year and all of us tried to get pictures in the rain. In this picture, she ran out into the rain to see how long she could pose there but the rain was coming down too hard so she ran back. I really liked this picture because it was really natural and candid of her running in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment