Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Composition #3






Line Design: This photo shows line design because the lines seem to lead up to the ceiling and the building behind it also seems to be made up of lines.

 Line Design: This shows line design because the lines are leading up the staircase. I tried to show the different levels of the stairs.
 Line Design: For this photo I tried to show line design in the fence and show the lines of the staircase behind the the fence in the background. I liked the contrast between the cross design of the fence and the straight lines of the staircase.
Pictoral: I tried to show a path leading to the street (making it pictoral) . I liked it because it incorporates a lot of the different things we were trying to do. There are lines within the pattern in between the bricks and it is leading to the street. I also liked
 Pictoral: This photo shows aspects of both line design and pictorial because there are lines leading upward but you can also see a pattern in the building. It is a landscape that seems to be leading to the sky.  If I could take this picture again I would have the building leading to something so it would be more pictorial.
Pictoral: This picture is Pictoral because the building seems to get smaller the farther up it is. In this picture there are also some aspects of line design in the poles and in the windows. 
 Decorative: I thought this picture was decorative because the grass is all woven together in the same way. This is also shows aspects of line design with the poles leading to the center of the roof.
Decorative: This photo is decorative because there are lots of different elements of the photo that are repeated. The grass also makes lines in the background. 
Decorative: This photo is decorative because it shows a pattern on the leaf but I liked how it wasn't a constant pattern but it was a little more random. 



3 comments:

  1. I really like the overall vibe of your photos in this album. The dark tones in most of your photos exhibit a really cool, mysterious vibe. The third photo from the top with the wood panels is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Pictorial Design on the building one. Also the staircase one is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing job with the pictures!! I really like how creative you were with your pictures using buildings and comparing them to bricks.

    ReplyDelete