Monday, April 20, 2015

Good Mistakes

 I really liked the way this picture turned out even though it ended up being really blurry. When I first took the picture and saw that I hadn't focused the camera before taking the photo, I was going to delete it but after looking at it for a while I found that I liked the blurry quality to the photo. I liked how it almost looks like watercolor with no defined lines.
I liked the way this picture turned out even though I didn't originally like the dark line in the middle of the photo. When it was raining I was trying to capture the droplets dropping into the puddles and I didn't really like the shadow that ended up in the picture but after I looked at it for a while I liked the way that it added something more to the photo. 

 This picture wasn't completely a mistake but I was trying to take a picture of the street but when the bus came by I was really happy because the way the bus looks when it's moving looks really cool. I really liked the way that most of the picture is clear while the bus is blurry.
 At first, I was trying to take a picture of the mailbox at a normal angle but at the last minute I moved the camera because I thought it had already taken the picture. I kind of liked the way this turned out because it almost looks like the mailboxes are moving.
 When I was experimenting with taking pictures of water, I wasn't really sure what interesting forms I could capture of water. When I first took this picture I was thinking of editing it in some way to make it more interesting but after I looked at it for a while I liked the way the water looked going down the water fountain even though it's not something you notice when you're using a water fountain.
 This was our first try at light drawing when we were taking pictures and even though we were not successful with writing the word Love, I liked the way this picture turned out. I really liked the way the faucets looked in the dark and it's still a really interesting picture.
I didn't originally plan to use this photo for photography class but I took a picture of the drain to show my friend how many leaves had built up. After I saw the photo larger on my computer I found that I really liked the composition in the picture and I thought the little area of sidewalk that you can see made the picture more interesting and colorful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment